Here are a few of our favorite pics, in no particular order, from Christmas this year. It was very busy and fun filled (and very very white!!).
Making a gingerbread house with dad.
'Twas the night before Christmas!
Christmas morning before the kids got their hands on any of it!
Grandma Sugar's Christmas talent show!!
Leah in the same Christmas dress Ellie wore when she was little.

Leah with Grandma Chris

Sam's new air hockey table.

SWEET!!!

Christmas Eve games. Ellie and Grandpa Cliff

Me and my boys!

Carter rockin out to with Guitar Hero in his moon boots.

Santa gifts and stockings

Leah and Daddy in her Christmas Pjs

Carter with his new "Carter DS" as he calls it
Blankets I made for them (with my mom's help!)
4 comments:
I love the blankets! We really will have to make some for my kids someday. So does Carter love his moon boots as much as Noah always has? I'm excited for 2 boys in shorts and moon boots :)
Looks like alot of fun. Payton has the same pajamas as Leah - gotta love Costco!
Adi has the same jammies too! I'm with Kym...you need to hold a blanket extraveganza! I can't help but think of Napoleon Dynamite with the appearance of the moon boots and I'm excited that he has moved from saxophone to guitar!
Thanks for coming today! We need to get pics of the two little girls again (but not before I send you the last ones!!!)
Hey Marcy! Seeing your cute family makes me excited for my own to get bigger and grow older. You look like you have so much fun and love each other so much!
By the Way--your mom doesn't look like she has changed A BIT! How are your parents and Sister?
Post a Comment