I thought it would be a good idea to do a little update on each of our kids every once in awhile on something that they are doing or something new about them. So, here goes!!
ELLIE
NOAH
CARTER
LEAH

I realize that I am a bit biased, but she is CUTE!! Jeff discovered this week that if you blow in her face she does this (see below). Oh dear!! Of course he thinks this is hilarious and continues to do it. Poor girl. She had no idea what she was in for when she came into this world! Luckily she is very patient and it doesn't seem to bother her. After she is done pulling the goofy face she just looks back up at him with a big smile.
I realize that I am a bit biased, but she is CUTE!! Jeff discovered this week that if you blow in her face she does this (see below). Oh dear!! Of course he thinks this is hilarious and continues to do it. Poor girl. She had no idea what she was in for when she came into this world! Luckily she is very patient and it doesn't seem to bother her. After she is done pulling the goofy face she just looks back up at him with a big smile.






1 comment:
I love Ellie's dance get up and her grown up make up! So glad you found the DS and I think you're super mom for still making the cimon toast knowing what a mess it makes!!! Leah's face kills me. That is too funny!!!
Post a Comment