Monday, June 8, 2009

Good Bye tooth, Hello tooth fairy


Noah actually lost his first tooth on April 22. You could say I'm a bit behind. Better blogging late than never. He pulled it out himself - thank goodness. I have no interest in pulling out any of my kids teeth. The thought of it makes me cringe. He was very excited for the tooth fairy to come. She actually didn't show up the first night he put his tooth under his pillow (whoops - mom of the year award coming my way!!). I explained that she must have had a very busy night and would for SURE come the next night - which she did. He was a bit disappointed that she only left him a one dollar. I told him that even the tooth fairy is cutting back a bit. Plus Ellie and also lost another tooth the same day. The tooth fairy could go broke with this many kids!
So Noah is moving on the big permanent teeth. As a mom I will miss his cute little baby teeth, but they continue to grow and change even if I don't want them to.

No comments: