Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday at the Farm


Carter turned 4 on Monday. This year was his first official "friend" party. He decided he wanted it at the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. I got online to check out want they had to offer and I also decided that I wanted to have his party at the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. The only thing that was required of me was to get the kids there and pay the money - the rest was planned and provided by them along with a party person on the day of to be incharge (Bonus!!). He invited 7 of his little friends along with his siblings and Sam and Lizzy. On the morning of we packed the cars full of carseats and kids and headed for the Farm. The kids loved it and so did I. Carter chose a 'horse' theme, and got to pick 2 activities from a long list of different ones. He chose face painting and finding candy in a pile of hay. They also brought in a baby goat that the kids could pet and feed. We walked around as a group and looked at all the other animals. They rode the ponies and the wagon. We had yummy cake and ice cream, which was also provided and them opened presents. Here are some pictures from the day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER BUG - we love you.















No comments: