Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Facts about me

I thought I would post this on our blog seeing I am planning on making it into a book one day. (Good idea Britta). This is from facebook. A few random things about me.

25 Random things about me.

1. I have know Jeff since we were 17. The first time I saw him he was bagging groceries at the West Jordan Albertsons.

2. I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches (at least from an accident).

3. I had straight hair until I turned 12 when it started growing in curly - you've got to love puberty!

4. I love Coke and Thin Mint girl scout cookies.

5. My second toe is longer than my big toe - much longer. Jeff likes to show it off to people.

6. I joined the LDS church when I was 23.

7. I always pictured myself having just 2 kids, but ended up with 4.

8. I have lived in Utah my whole life and never been skiing.

9. I have a Bachelors Degree in Speech and Hearing Science from the U. I stared my Masters, but got pregnant with Ellie...

10. I had a thyroid tumor removed 6 years ago, which the later determined to be cancerous - hence the scar.

11. I have had all my kids by C-section - Yes count them - 4!!

12. I love to scrapbook, and most recently blog.

13. I hate texting. I only do it if there is no other choice or someone texts me

14. I have Nystagmus (my eyes wiggle) - which I passed on to my little Noah.

15. I only have one sister who is 16 months older than me and lives right down the street from me, which I love.

16. I almost always have my toenails painted.

17. I write with my left hand and do everything else with my right.

18. I had straight A's throughout high school, except one A- (I can't remember what it was in though)

19. I look like my mom.

20. I break out in hives when I get really nervous.

21. I am a horrible speller.

22. I had long hair from age 3 to 25. I cut it right before Noah was born and have kept it short since.

23. I love my kids. I love having 4 of them. I love staying home with them. (Although it takes the patience of a saint!)

24. I asked Jeff to give me an idea for one and he said to write "I have the heart of a Champion'. So there you go!

25. Jeff and I have been married 10 years. He is my best friend and makes me laugh hard every single day.

2 comments:

The King's said...

Hey, I learned lots of new things about you! Especially the part of having a heart like a champion! Its nice to be able to keep up through blogging!

The Bell Bunch said...

I agree that you have the heart of a champion! It was so fun to talk and laugh with you last night! I have missed JELLYBEAN!